Cheap Flights To Mauritius
Book Mauritius Flights Online
Find the cheapest flights from thousands of airlines and travel agencies
Flight South Africa is your only online destination for booking and international air tickets to almost all and international destinations. We make booking airline tickets easy and economical for our customers. We are your online travel agent to help you book the cheapest airline tickets with one click.
We put together the cheapest deals on international airline tickets and let you choose the best one. Our online platform allows you to compare airline tickets from all reputable airlines, book cheap airline tickets and get great deals on booking airline tickets to many top destinations in worldwide. If you are looking for cheap flights to London, there are many other benefits you can enjoy by booking flights to London with us:
Search, compare, book and save and international flights.
Sign up with us and stay up to date with the latest offers on airline ticket reservation services.
Our site is free to compare airline tickets. We save time and money in the process of booking airline tickets.
You can compare all major airlines instantly on our site.
We have monthly and weekly specials to make booking airline tickets more affordable.
Contact us to book cheap airline tickets to all national and international destinations.
Extending over an area of
Visitors with flights to Mauritius have the choice of affordable units in apartment buildings or stunning hotels featuring cheap, luxurious and kid-friendly accommodation, including lavish island resorts and villas right on the beach. beach. There are very few guesthouses and no hiking facilities.
Flights to Mauritius are often for sale on our site, so keep an eye out for promotions or subscribe to our newsletter. Due to increased demand from Johannesburg to Mauritius, flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius, flights to Mauritius from Durban and flights to Mauritius from Cape Town, we are able to offer you incredible prices.
Finding cheap flights to Mauritius is not that easy. However, our team is here to make your life easier. By scanning millions of flights to Mauritius each year, we are able to offer you cheap flights to Mauritius from Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban from R4999.00 depending on the time of year and / or the request.
When to Visit Mauritius
Mauritius is excellent all year round with moderate temperatures and occasional rainfall. Its western and northern regions are warmer and drier than those in the east and south, the coastal region being 3 to 5 ° higher.
Summer, from November to April, is hot and humid with welcome precipitation occurring mainly in February and March. This is when flights to Mauritius are requested. Normal daytime hours have sunrise from 5:30 a.m. to sunset at 7 p.m. It is also the season of cyclones, but the resorts are designed to withstand these strong winds which mainly pass through the island. From December to March, with the clearest waters, this is the best time for scuba diving and deep sea fishing.
Winter on the island runs from May to October with cooler temperatures and wind from the east and southeast. In August, low temperatures of around 20 ° C are felt with typical daylight from 6:45 am to 5:45 pm. The months of June to August offer the best surfing conditions and are ideal for outdoor activities. , also offering better hotel rates in a more relaxed atmosphere with fewer people.
Getting Around Mauritius
Buses run throughout the island with express services from Port Louis to the south, north and major cities. Services operate from 5.30 a.m. to 8 p.m. in urban areas while in rural areas the opening hours are 6.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
Taxis can be hailed on the street or found at hotels and bus stations or you can hire a motor vehicle, bicycle or scooter giving you complete freedom to explore the island at your own pace.
- Take an enchanting walk in the magnificent “National Botanical Gardens”;
- Treat yourself to unwavering pleasure with a day trip to the private island of “Ile des Deux Cocos”;
- The popular “Crocodile & Giant Tortoises Park”, home to a wonderful variety of reptiles and animals, makes children howl with joy;
- A visit to the “Sugar Museum and Factory” allows you to understand why sugar was as precious as gold in ancient times;
- A visit to the history-rich “ Eureka House ” with beautiful gardens, gurgling waterfalls and riverbanks home to a variety of water lilies will put you in your element as you encounter one of the island’s largest residences. Maurice, formerly owned by French and British aristocrats and built in 1830;
- The Château de Labourdonnais, built mainly in teak in the 1850s, offers you an interesting tour of the castle, its gardens and orchards, the Rhumerie des Mascareignes, where rum lovers can observe the ancient techniques of rum production and finish their visit with a tasting of a distillery or orchard product at the “Tasting Bar”;
- Tea lovers will be intrigued by a visit to the “Maison Saint Aubin” built in 1819 and to the “Bois Chéri”, the largest tea producer in Mauritius today;
- Hire a helicopter for this impressive aerial view of the island with “Air Mauritius” and “Mauritius Police”.